The Juki HZL-F600 Sewing Machine has many features like the box feed system, powerful material feeding, and knee lifting lever. With 250 patterns to choose from on the Juki HZL-F600 Sewing Machine and 4 different fonts you can't go wrong. You will enjoy embellishing your projects easily using the Juki HZL-F600 Sewing Machine.
Box Feed - Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
In order to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
- Capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials
- No Fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials
- Thick handles can be sewn with ease
Direct Stitch Pattern Selection - Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the direct select mode.
Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function - The new HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically by pressing the heel side of the foot controller. With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread.
Random Stitches - The F600 will create the width of select quilting stitch patterns automatically and at random. This will give your quilting project an enjoyable look without any hassle.
Powerful Feeding - The HZL-F series has powerful feeding thanks to a special steel feed dog and improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
Industrial Quality Buttonholes - Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections.
Knee-Lifting Lever- Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12mm when the lever is used.
Dual LED Lights - LED lights brighten the needle area and sewing are for better material handling.
Extended Sewing Table -HZL-F Series has a wider underarm space, with a wider table it is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.
Juki HZL-F600 Sewing Machine Features:
- Large variety of patterns and stitches - decorative/utility/alphabet
- 255 Sewing Patterns and 4 Fonts
- Open Toe Presser Foot
- Patchwork Presser Foot
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Highest quality industrial style button holes - 16 types
- Mirror Imaging on decorative stitches
- Large, wide, work surface (8" wide x 12-1/4" long) 4" larger then the average workspace
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Precision feeding system
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- 2 LED lights for illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running
- US Warranty: 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 11.4" (H) x 8.2" (D)
- Zig Zig foot
- Overcasting foot
- Blindhem foot
- Edge Sewing foot
- Auto Buttonhole foot
- Manual Buttonhole foot
- Patchwork foot
- Smooth foot
- Open Toe foot
- Quilting Free Motion foot
- Walking foot
- Zipper foot
- Quilt Guide
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Hard Shell Cover
- Bobbins (4)
- Spool Caps (Small, Medium, Large)
- Special Screw Driver
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Knee Lifter Lever
- Seam Ripper
- Eyelet Punch
- Lint Brush
- Needle Pack
- Twin Needle
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- Instructional Manual